The welfare of horses is of prime importance at all times - these standards are demanded by the FEI Code of Conduct.
CJ-C has an expert team with working knowledge of all equine sport technical rules and veterinary regulations.
Our team were party to the design, development and operation of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games Greenwich Park Equestrian Venue, widely cited by the FEI as the facility benchmark for equine sport in all respects.
We also have camel racing design expertise in house.
Equestrian Design Expertise
- equestrian arena development
- equestrian event overlay requirements
- equestrian facility brief development
- equestrian field of play design
- equestrian masterplan development
- FEI & FIP technical requirements
- horse stable design
- quarantine & health status advice
- riding school development
- riding trail design
- site storage / logistics
- training asset design
- veterinary clinic design
- waste management strategies
- camel racing facility advise
Equestrian Design Experience
- Dubai Equestrian Competition Facility, UAE
- Equestrian & Polo Club, KSA
- Equestrian Trail Design, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Endurance Community Village, Al Hamla,
- Qatar Endurance Racing Venue, UAE
- Greenwich Park Equestrian Venue, London, UK
- QOC, Horse Owner’s Club, Al Khor, Qatar
- RHASS, Agricultural Showground, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Royal Equestrian & Polo Club, KSA
- Rio 2016 & Tokyo 2020 Olympic Equestrian Venues
- Singapore Turf Club, design competition, Kranji, Singapore